Friday, July 11, 2008

Video from Southwest Indiana - 11/9/07

Take a look at this video of strange lights moving about in the night sky.

Dancing Lights Video Taped in Southwest Indiana

Date Submitted: June 18, 2008 November 9, 2007
Time: 6:00 PM CST New Harmony, Indiana County: Posey

I was coming home from work on IL-14, when I looked north above Grayville, Il and saw two or three of the amber orbs. First one appeared, then one came below and to the left of it, then possibly another. I continued to watch the sky until I got home. When I arrived I got out my camera and tripod. I believe it was about twenty minutes before I saw anything else. The description is exactly the same as my reports from 9/11/07 and 9/12/07 in Indiana; there were the two on that date if you wish to look them up. The difference in this sighting is that I could see small dots of light splitting off from the orbs as they lit up, and continuing on in the sky to repeat this again. The orbs lasted only seconds on this occasion and there were about eight in all; most were caught on tape. The attached video has been recoded to wmv9, thus losing some quality however the important aspects can still be seen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live over in Mt. Carmel IL when in 1997 around septmber i saw 4 bright white lights in the sky to the north my first thought at the time was that the big dipper looked really bright but as i watched and realised that it was in the wrong location this lights turned a bright orange it was almost like they were fliping over from the bottom to the top the lights went from white to yellow i was on the net tonight had had googled this when i found your report and one other report from the late 60's of the same lights

Anonymous said...

The movements we see on that video could easily be produced by moving the camera on its tripod.
It is difficult to give credit to such a video, as there is no static reference like buildings or trees.
I am afraid,the probability that this video is not a fake is close to zero. Anybody with a bit of scientific culture would discard it unless there is a reference frame to these lights.
François Le Roy
France