Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Recent UFO activity over Newburgh



According to NUFORC (National UFO Reporting Center) there were two strange sightings over Newburgh Indiana in the last week of May. The first sighting occurred on Saturday May 24th at around 10:30 pm and lasted for about two minutes. The witness described the the objects as "Two circular lights about the size of the moon" and gave the following account. "I was about to go to bed when I looked outside my window the last time. Southeast in the sky were two circular shapes. They were both about the size of the moon. The sky was completely cloudy, so there was no visible moon. After about two minutes of sitting idle, it slowly disappeared."
Exactly one week later there is another strange sighting over Newburgh. On Saturday May 31st at around 8:00 pm, A family witnessed the following event over the course of five minutes.
"Five or more people saw a string of bright red lights hovering in the sky that disappeared. I am the daughter of the witness. My father, mother, and uncle were sitting outside. My mother came into the house to tell me they (mom, dad, and uncle) were going to drive down to a place where they saw a string of big red lights in the sky. They went there, and as they got there, two cars turning the corner suddenly stop as they approached the lights. But when they actually got there, the lights were gone. This took about five minutes. My father described them as big red Christmas lights hovering stationary in the sky. My mother described them like exploded fireworks that hadn’t disappeared. My uncle didn’t give a description. My father just now, at 21:54 of the same day, told me he called the sheriff and reported the event. The sheriff said that about a year ago, the exact same thing was reported in the exact same area".
Definitely weird stuff indeed. If you have any info on these particular events or would like to make your own report, please leave a comment or send me an e-mail.

No comments: