Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Strange light seen north of Evansville - March '08




Another local report that came into NUFORC. On Sunday March 9th at around 7:15 pm the following sighting took place.


"I was driving south on a back road off of Highway 41 in Darmstadt,IN near the city of Evansville when I looked up and saw a large, white ball of light moving rather slowly across the sky moving from west to east. It was about 1500ft. up and appeared to be descending slightly as it moved into some clouds and disappeared. The entire sighting only lasted a couple of seconds.I rolled down my window to get a better look and to listen for any sound (possibly from an airplane) there was none.Thinking it might have been an airplane anyway since our airport is only 7 miles from where I was, I drove by the airport to see if any planes had landed recently but from my observations none had. Besides, the approach for this "craft" would have been all wrong to land at our airport.I am a family man in my late thirties with a college degree. If you post this you can call me realwolf."
As always if you have any info on this event or you would like to make your own report, please leave a comment or send me an e-mail.

No comments: